- Green Background: Player Option
- Blue Background: Team Option
- Green Background w/ Green Text: Early Termination Option
- Red Text: Qualifying Offer
- Gray Text: Non-guaranteed money (specifics detailed in Notes below)
- Unless otherwise specified, all contracts become guaranteed on January 10th of the regular season.
- All 10-day contract values assume the contract is exactly 10 days.
- P.J. Hairston’s cap hold is 104.5% of average salary, or the most he can sign for under the Early Bird Exception, because his 1st team option was not picked up (estimated average salary is $5,739,000).
- Aaron Harrison’s contract is fully non-guaranteed for the 2016-17 season.