- Green Background: Player Option
- Blue Background: Team Option
- Green Background w/ Green Text: Early Termination Option
- Red Text: Qualifying Offer
- Gray Text: Non-guaranteed money (specifics detailed in Notes below)
- Unless otherwise specified, all contracts become guaranteed on January 10th of the regular season.
- All 10-day contract values assume the contract is exactly 10 days.
- Matthew Dellavedova is on track to meet starter criteria. His QO will be the same as the 21st pick in the 2012 draft.
- Anderson Varejao’s salary is guaranteed for $9.3M in 2016-17 and fully non-guaranteed in 2017-18 (becomes guaranteed for $4.5M if not waived before 8/1/17 and fully guaranteed if not waived before 1/10/18).