- Green Background: Player Option
- Blue Background: Team Option
- Green Background w/ Green Text: Early Termination Option
- Red Text: Qualifying Offer
- Gray Text: Non-guaranteed money (specifics detailed in Notes below)
- Tyson Chandler has a Trade Kicker (lesser or 8% or $500K)
- Devin Harris’ contract only has $1,339,662 guaranteed in 2017-18
- Dwight Powell’s contract is fully non-guaranteed in 2015-16
- Charlie Villenueva, Richard Jefferson, and J.J. Berea are veterans on 1-year minimum deals so their cap hit is the 2nd year minimum; the rest of their salary is reimbursed by the league.
- Bernard James and Amar’e Stoudemire signed for the pro-rated minimum. Cap hit is pro-rated 2nd year minimum; lower than actual salary.